The Health Policy Partnership is looking for a new Associate Director
This is a unique opportunity with one of Europe’s leading and fastest growing health policy consultancy for an Associate Director. With a wide portfolio of policy areas, with a particular focus on cardiovascular disease or mental health, this is an exciting opportunity for somebody to engage with health policy at a national, European and international level.
- Managing research projects from creation to delivery, you will conduct research (independently or as part of a small team) and translate it to highly credible, impactful work which will communicate a case for change with policymakers and other key decision makers
- Ensuring that projects are delivered on time and to budget, with high-quality outputs to meet with client expectations
- When working on international projects you will tailor communications to local, cultural and nuanced country settings
- Build and maintain close relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders, both internal and external, which include clinicians, policymakers, sector leads, patient groups and professional societies.
Skills and experience
- Masters in health policy (or other related field) with excellent research, analysis and writing skills to a variety of public and policy stakeholders
- Extensive experience of conducting and manging research/ policy projects
- Proven experience managing and mentoring junior team members
- Experience of other healthcare systems (bilingual is an advantage)
- Extensive experience undertaking qualitive interviews and working with leading experts to be able to distinguish and prioritise key messages.
To apply please follow the link below and attach your CV and Cover Letter.