Leading consumer technology company seeks B2B Communications Lead
Our client, one of the world's most valuable consumer tech brands, is looking for a B2B Communications Lead to join their team.
Reporting to the Commercial Team, the B2B Communications Lead is a key position that will work closely with sales, business marketing and commercial teams to develop and execute an industry communications strategy to align with the businesses ambitious growth plans for UK and Europe.
- Lead, develop and execute the Industry Communications strategy and programmes for the organisations Commercial team across Europe with a priority focus on the UK
- Build close relationships with - and provide regular communications counsel to - the leadership of the UK sales, business, and marketing teams
- Lead the digital advertising narratives to brands and agencies as well as ads product initiatives
- Partner with cross-functional teams to deliver compelling and impactful events for clients and business stakeholders, and coach company spokespeople for press engagements
- Devise press strategies, clear messaging, and communications guidance related to offerings for large customers and small/medium-sized businesses.
Key skills and experience required
- More than ten years’ relevant working experience, experience in corporate communications, agency or journalism is preferred
- An excellent communicator who can successfully build relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally
- A team player who can lead projects and strong project management skills
- Experience working in social media, Internet, Technology companies
- Experience working in cross-border, multi-cultural environment is preferred.
For more information, or to apply for the B2B Communications Lead position, please forward a copy of your CV by clicking on the 'Apply' button quoting the reference number JG-2002-7258