High profile financial services organisation seeks Communications Business to join the team
Our client, a financial services business with a brand which is synonymous with trust, with stability and with security, is looking for a Communications Business Partner to join the team.
The successful candidate will be a key member of the Communications function, working across the team and the organisation to devise and deliver multidisciplinary internal and external communications. You will be tasked with partnering with the Senior Leadership team to develop the business communications requirements and priorities as well as to inform the overall Corporate Affairs demand and delivery plan.
- Direct the development and execution of the communications stakeholder management plan, engaging with Senior Leaders to establish priorities and required communications support
- Drive the communications priority plan and provide the business demand and context to enable execution to the agreed deadline
- Acts as a senior source of professional expertise providing proactive professional communications/ engagement/ consultancy advice to senior stakeholders and business areas
- Lead Communications input to projects and where appropriate develop and lead programmes or initiatives which have a significant impact internally or externally and manage appropriate resource to meet business needs
- Manage and deliver internal communications across the organisation focusing on major change projects and strategic initiatives, liaise with staff and project teams to support delivery of key business goals, understand changes and potential implications for internal communications.
Key skills and experience required
- Experience of financial services would be ideal but not essential. Will consider people with exposure to other regulated environments such as telecoms
- Experience of driving proactive external and internal communications programmes
- Ability to project manage multiple projects across the business
- Experience of Media Relations and stakeholder issues management in a listed, regulated environment
- Experience of working to c-suite level to deliver both internal and external executive communications.
For more information, or to apply for the Communications Business Partner position, please forward a copy of your CV by clicking on the 'Apply' button quoting the reference number JG-1908-6783