A countryside charity is seeking a Campaigns Manager to join their growing external Affairs team.
My client is seeking a new Campaigns Manager to join their growing team in London. This charity is focused on growing peoples’ awareness and highlighting the importance of the countryside in the UK. With the a scope of issues including climate change, accessibility in the countryside and encouraging more people to visit countryside in the UK, you will be able to take ownership of campaigns to promote the countryside.
- As Campaigns Manager you will be responsible for leading strategic campaigns from 2020
- You will be able to engage with topical issues, including the climate emergency, fracking and improving connectivity around the countryside
- You will develop campaign strategies and work to build momentum and media impact to gain effective campaigning impact
- Provide high quality campaign materials to attract a range of audiences
- Managing a team of 2 campaigns officers
Key skills and experience required
- Significant community based campaigning experience, ideally within the charity sector
- Previous experience of delivering successful national public campaigns
- A keen knowledge and understanding of climate change, and the countryside
- Strong interpersonal skills, and previous experience of line management
- Expereince with working in campaigns coalitions, as well as dealing with the media
If you are interested, please submit your CV via the ‘apply’ button below, quoting the reference CA-1910-6920