Danone are looking for a Change Comms Manager to deliver a cultural transformation programme
Danone has a mission to bring health through food to as many people as possible. In a world where there are more deaths from obesity-related illnesses than from malnutrition, Danone’s One Planet, One Health mission is changing the world’s nutrition for the better.
A multinational food and beverage organisation, their iconic brands include Evian, Volvic, Activia, Actimell, Aptamil, Cow and Gate, Fortisip and Nutricia. Every day Danone’s products connect with over 900 million people in 140 countries.
This an exciting opportunity for you to play a key part in a large cultural transformation programme with a high-profile organisation with over 2,000 employees. Working closely with the HR Director and Communications Team Lead, Danone are looking for an experienced Change Communications Manager on a 12 month FTC, to help deliver a change communications strategy across Danone UK & Ireland (UKRI).
As their Change Communications Manager you will:
- Help to develop and deliver an internal communications strategy across their regional (UK and Ireland) office, helping to unify their culture and new corporate strategy for the following year
- You will advise and support HR and other key stakeholders in the change team on best practice to ensure an effective and swift delivery of a change communications plan
- Manage and deliver a cultural transformation change programme of work, whilst building strong working relationships with senior stakeholders and ensuring an engaged workforce, with successful adoption of changes by employees
Skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience of working with an organisation through a change programme, (e.g. merger, restructure or other large transformation) with experience of working with HR on the processes needed during this change
- Strong communications skills with knowledge of best practice in developing narratives and activities to best effect across a range of channels and to disparate audience groups
- Good video and graphics skills to create visually engaging content, with a demonstrable portfolio of work
- An adaptable mindset with strong business acumen, with the ability to manage competing priorities and overcoming setbacks
As they are looking to appoint as soon as possible, please follow the link to apply.
For any other information, please contact Emily Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ellwood Atfield have partnered with Danone for the appointment of this role. We are committed to change and to leading the way to improve diversity, equality and inclusion and actively encourage the application for this position from every qualified individual.