Media company seeks self-starter to lead their Communications and Marketing
I am excited to be partnering with a unique company, one that creates one of the most loved programs on TV. They are looking for a Communications and Marketing Lead to drive the brand forward. This person will be responsible for proactive communications to ensure the organisation is on the front foot, build relationships with relevant stakeholders and be on the frontline of crisis communications.
- Develop and implement a communications and marketing strategy to support the business
- Plan integrated consumer campaigns, working closely with the social media team
- Develop a crisis management strategy
- Build relationships with journalists, agents, producers and the industry more broadly
- Lead on internal communications to drive engagement and generate good news stories to be used externally
Key responsibilities and skills required
- Demonstrable experience of developing communications strategies
- Experience of effective crises management – and thrive under pressure!
- Strong relationship building skills both internally and externally
- Be a self-starter with a creative mind and the gravitas to pitch ideas and run with them
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, please apply!