An exciting opportunity to join a prestigious Trade Association
Ellwood Atfield are delighted to share an excellent opportunity to join a leading investment Trade Association as a Communications Executive.
This is an exciting time to join the organisations communications function and gain insight into the world of investment.
The Communications Executive will be responsible to establish and maintain good press contacts , write impactful press releases and to contribute to the organisations social media strategy.
- To produce impactful press releases.
- To answer journalists' enquiries and requests for information and data.
- To establish and maintain good relationships with other key audiences e.g. members, investment company analysts and financial advisers.
- To assist in the maintenance and continuing development of the organisations social media strategy.
- Contributing ideas for PR campaigns and press releases and following through ideas from concept to implementation.
- To be responsible for the project management, from planning to distribution, of the association's monthly newsletters.
Key skills and experience:
- An understanding of investment companies as well as rival products, an understanding of the fund management industry and investments generally.
- Ability to analyse figures and draw potential news stories from them.
- Excellent written skills
- To keep up to date with issues in the financial services sector and wider business news.
Please apply via the Ellwood Atfield website or for more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.