A membership body is seeking an Interim Membership and Communications Manager to join their team
A membership body is seeking a Membership and Communications Manager to join their team on a 2 year FTC.
You will be responsible for helping to help promote and launch an award externally to members, non-members, media, clients and other key stakeholders through effective messaging and understanding of channel communications i.e. LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook etc.
- To help ensure the organisation has a highly respected and visible public profile on behalf of the industry
- Drive the strategy and plan to recruit new firms and consultants to join the scheme
- To assist with wider new membership recruitment and membership engagement
- Build and maintain strong relationships with communications and HR staff in member firms
- Support membership activities and membership communications
- Ensure relevant information and communication material is distributed to members
Key skills and experience required
- Excellent project management and membership engagement experience
- Social media experience with a track record in using LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook etc.
- Outstanding organisational skills and ability to multitask
- Strong interpersonal abilities and the ability to forge and maintain relationships
- A positive and enthusiastic approach to teamwork
- Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure to deliver to tight deadlines
- Good administrative skills
- Diary management skills
- Ability to use Excel, PowerPoint and Word to a competent standard
- ‘Can do’ attitude
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
If you would like to apply to this position please apply to email@example.com or by pressing the 'apply' button.