Exciting opportunity to join an internationally esteemed university's corporate affairs team
Ellwood Atfield are delighted to share a brilliant opportunity to join the leading corporate affairs team at the University of Warwick as an internal communications officer.
It’s an exciting time to be joining the team at Warwick, as it undergoes a period of significant growth.
The Communications Officer (Business Partner) will be responsible for a wide range of communications activities in support of the University’s overarching communications strategy to enhance the University’s engagement with its staff community - articulating strategy, news and stories in meaningful communications to help foster a professional and inclusive working environment and experience, promoting engagement and advocacy.
- Proactively plan, create and deliver content for staff communications in alignment with the institutional communications strategy.
- Develop and manage a framework for effective staff engagement – ensuring opportunities for listening, for dialogue, for the foregrounding of multiple voices and for thought leadership.
- Advise communications practitioners in academic and professional and commercial service departments on their own staff communications activities in alignment with the institutional communications strategy.
- Oversee the effective functioning and development of digital staff engagement channels to ensure routes for engagement are audience-led and of the highest standards.
- Create analytics reports to enable evaluation of channels, engagement and the effectiveness of campaigns and, through this, advise the team on developments and improvements.
- Contribute to institutional issues/crisis communications – monitoring staff engagement and implementing communications during a crisis/major incident.
- Extensive experience of working in a communications role in a large and complex organization
- Experienced in multichannel management and content creation (marketing, publishing, blogging, journalism, etc.)
- Experience of using systems; CMS and mass mailing systems/CRM
- Experience of working with written, audio and visual content (photography/video and social channels)
- Experience of building trust and effective working relationships with individuals from across a wide range of stakeholder groups
- Working in a complex environment with ambiguity requiring flexibility and resilience
- Experience of crisis communications
Please apply via the Ellwood Atfield website with your CV and covering letter by 12pm 17 November. For more information, please click here for the job description and contact email@example.com