An exciting digital engagement position at one of the UK's top Universities
Ellwood Atfield is delighted to share an excellent opportunity to join the corporate communications team at the University of Warwick as a Content Executive (Digital Engagement).
This is an exciting time to be involved with the University’s communications function as it undergoes a period of significant growth.
The Content Executive will be responsible for a wide range of digital engagement activities across the University’s platforms in support of the wider communications strategy to create content that resonates with a variety of audiences increasing, reach, engagement and brand awareness of the University’s news and stories.
The Content Executive will plan and produce creative engaging content, identify opportunities to engage with national themes, whilst advising academic, professional services and student communications on social media engagement.
- Produce and schedule content that aligns with the University’s guidelines, whilst considering the institution’s wider communications strategy and analytics
- Advise on best practice approaches to effective social media engagement- utilising insights to develop and adapt content
- Contributing to the asset library by developing responses to points raised by audiences, through this, constantly developing content in line with the brand narrative
- Creating analytical reports, to evaluate audience engagement and utilising insights to develop relevant content for each channel
- Execute a risk management strategy to institutional and community related issues, through monitoring social media conversations and preparing communications, when necessary.
Key skills and experience required
- Experience working in an online media or communications environment
- Experience working in multichannel management and content creation environment (creating and editing podcasts, engaging video, social media, and written content)
- Experience creating an online community, including building relationships and engaging with influencers and thought leaders on social media content
- Experience evaluating social media to produce content in response to regular impact reports
- Experience of risk management and the ability to adapt tone depending on the targeted audience and topic.
Please apply via the Ellwood Atfield website with your CV and covering letter by 12pm on 25th November. For more information, please contact email@example.com
For further information please see the JD here and click to apply.