Corporate Affairs Executive position within a growing company in the energy space
Our client is funded by and operates on behalf of the energy industry, focusing on the smart green and decarbonisation agenda. They are looking to hire a Corporate Affairs Executive to join their Manchester office. Reporting to the Head of Employee Engagement and Social Responsibility, you will support them in delivering a broad range of communications outputs. You will be an organised person with strong writing skills and the ability to build strong relationships across the business.
- Supporting the Head of Employee Engagement and Social Responsibility through project management, co-ordination, content creation and excellent communication.
- Planning and developing the employee engagement and social responsibility communications.
- Commissioning and creating in-house digital content including videos, CGI, photography and infographics for use across internal and external platforms including plasma screens, intranet, website and social media.
- Drafting internal communications materials for reports, presentations, e-bulletins, plasma signposting, intranet and briefing packs.
- Monitoring and measuring how effectively the organisation communicates its low carbon agenda across different channels and media, creating regular dashboards and recommending action for further improvement
- Advising colleagues across functions about Green issues and developing communication plans for internal and external publication.
Key skills and experience required:
- Experience within a communications role – internal or external.
- Project management experience.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Video editing and graphics experience would be advantageous.
- Interest in green issues and current affairs.
- Possess thee gravitas and confidence to build strong relationships internally and with senior executives including the CEO.
Please apply ASAP, closing date is the 18th September