A world renowned household media brand requires an experienced Corporate Communications Manager.
Our client is a world-renowned entertainment brand based in West London who are known within their industry for their innovative tech and must -have products. They have an excellent opportunity for a Corporate Communications Manager to join their team.
The role is mainly UK focused joining a high profile and close-knit corporate communications team. You will be responsible for supporting the Head of Corporate Communications in the development and delivery of effective corporate PR campaigns in addition to managing reactive issues.
- Creating and maintaining the delivery of proactive corporate PR campaigns, with a particular focus on the firm’s role in the cultural economy.
- Act as one of a team of spokespeople for the company both proactively and re-actively in response to a wide range of media enquiries and issues.
- Acting as a counsellor to business stakeholders on corporate issues, ensuring they are appropriately supported and prepared for media activity and other external engagements.
- Partner with public and regulatory affairs colleagues to support the firm’s policy objectives, and manage their reputation in a dynamic environment.
Key skills and experience required
- Experience in PR and media relations roles in agency and/or in-house environments, ideally within a consumer-facing regulated sector
- Strong knowledge of the UK media landscape with relevant relationships across TMT and Consumer Affairs.
- Creative, flexible and outgoing personality with a strong sense of responsibility, commitment and drive.
- Experience of managing a busy press office in a high-pressure environment.
The high-performing team sits at the heart of the business and offers a range of internal development opportunities, including language lessons, international secondments and career coaching. If you would like a confidential discussion to discuss this role in detail, please do not hesitate to apply.