Novo Nordisk to appoint their new Corporate Public Affairs and External Relations Manager
Ellwood Atfield have partnered with Novo Nordisk to help appoint their new Corporate Public Affairs and External Relations Manager.
Committed to defeating diabetes and obesity, with specialisms in rare blood and endocrine disorders, UK R&D and an active pipeline, this is a unique opportunity for you to bring together the power and purpose of the ‘Novo Nordisk’ story, developing their corporate narrative to improve patient care across the UK.
- Reporting into the Director of Corporate Affairs, you will be responsible for developing and delivering the organisation’s corporate affairs strategy and build their reputation
- You will lead on political and senior stakeholder engagement programmes, developing relationships and partnership opportunities, to help the advancement of Novo Nordisk’s policy objectives
- Work closely with the medical directorate and business units on launching new therapies, as well as with their Biopharm directorate to help build and develop their government affairs work
Skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience creating and developing integrated corporate communications strategies in a similar role and of leading government affairs campaigns
- Previous and significant experience of working in the health sector, ideally with previous experience working with pharmaceutical companies
- Proven success in leading and communicating with a diverse range of stakeholders, with ability to work independently and the gravitas to successfully represent the organisation externally
To apply for this position, please follow the link and submit your CV and covering letter by the 17th January.
Interviews to take place from 25th January.