GamCare are looking for a Digital Communications Manager as they expand their communications team
GamCare is an independent charity that is a leading provider of information, advice and support for anyone harmed by gambling in Great Britain. They offer a wide range of support, including treatment and education programmes for those affected by gambling harms.
This is an exciting time to get behind an excellent cause as the organisation expands their team with several key hires. As their Digital Communications Manager you will be leading and coordinating all of GamCare’s digital communications output. At a time where they are looking to amplify their service, and as their service becomes more digital, this is an unique opportunity for somebody to really develop GamCare’s platforms, including app development and other digital assets, to deliver services to everyone who needs it.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that all GamCare’s digital content is high quality, utilising their vast data and insight to tell the story of the work they do - whilst simultaneously improving their reach
- Develop a campaign approach to digital engagement, to ensure a flow of creative and measurable digital content across a range of channels as well as spotting other opportunities for activity in line with programmes of work
- This role will have matrix management for other digital outputs of other officers, as well as working with digital peers in other partner organisations and digital agencies.
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience of designing and delivering innovative and effective digital communications across a variety of channels, constantly target setting, evaluating and reviewing strategies and plans to ensure optimal engagement
- Experience of working with other teams across organisations in support of a business strategy
- Experience in web-based systems, developing and growing website content and engagement, SEO and effective development of customer journeys using UX approaches
- Knowledge of or interest in problem gambling/ gambling-related issues and the wider gambling sector is advantageous.
To apply for this opportunity, please follow the link and submit your CV.
Please apply as soon as possible if you are interested in this opportunity.
Interviews taking place mid-April.