The MCA is looking for a Digital Communications Manager
The UK consulting industry is amongst the best in the world and a vital part of the business landscape supporting tens of thousands of clients in the private and public sector. The MCA is the representative body of the management consultancy industry in the UK and its mission is to promote the value of management consultancy for the economy and society.
MCA members make vital contributions to the economy, public services and our national life. It is an £11bn industry, creating about £70bn worth of value to the UK economy. MCA membership constitutes over half the industry and is continuously growing and increasingly diverse, from the large consulting firms to the small and specialised.
The consulting industry is having to respond to the disruption in the sector and the changing world of its clients. Clients of MCA members are changing profoundly and demanding more and more from their consultants, mostly in response to the increasing impact of digital technology.
The MCA are looking for a new Digital Communications Manager to play an integral role in increasing levels of awareness and support for the MCA’s work and the work of its’ member firms. You will work closely with the CEO and Head of Communications and Research to implement and deliver digital communications plans. You will have strong technical expertise as well as being a strong writer and content creator.
- Be responsible for the strategic development and the day-to-day management of the MCA’s website and social media channels. Drafting website material and approving web copy from other staff members and produce compelling social media content
- Reviewing all analytics for all platforms for regular monthly KPIs
- Delivery of the MCA newsletters
- Delivery of marketing campaigns for MCA events and reports
- Responsibility for the MCA’s e-commerce platforms for the MCA Awards and the Annual Report
- Manage a network of external suppliers including website agency ,designers and video producers
- Implement communication and marketing plans to increase levels of awareness within member firms about the work of the MCA and levels of member engagement in MCA activities
- Support promotion of new Chartered Management Consultant Award
- Working closely with Member firm Communications and Marketing colleagues to promote their work, thought leadership and case studies
- Help promote MCA member services to MCA members including Annual Member benefits documents and producing slides for meetings
Key skills and experience required:
- Strong technical digital skills particularly Word Press, Hootsuite etc
- Strong digital marketing and communications skills
- A creative eye for design
- Proof-reading and strong attention to detail
- Strong written skills
- Good project management and prioritisation skills
- In-depth knowledge of the Adobe suite, particularly Photoshop, as well as Mailchimp and Google analytics essential
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management skills
- Ability to raise issues and suggest solutions
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both written and verbally
Please apply by the January 13th 2021 to be considered for the role of Digital Communications Manager at the MCA. Please apply with an up-to-date CV and cover letter.