Education charity seeks Digital Communications Manager 12 months temp-perm
A high-calibre charity looking to end the global education crisis are looking for a passionate Digital Communications Manager to join their small team.
To drive their digital communications strategy to advance their goals, build their advocacy base, and increase their online presence and fundraising potential. Reporting directly into the President, this role will suit self-starters wanting to take true ownership of their work, and autonomously build up their digital function.
- Ensuring users of all their digital and social pages are taken along a clear and concise campaign journey, fully engaging viewers.
- Developing and overseeing wider online communications strategy
- Managing and growing their online supporter base
- Creating compelling content across a variety of online platforms
- Tracking data and analysis to improve results and performance
Key skills and experience
- Excellent written English and verbal communication skills. Good negotiation skills
- Experience of using analytics to inform and improve digital outputs
- Experience of creating high quality content
- Creative thinker – ability to find identify creative solutions – able to identify and exploit opportunities
- Determined, enthusiastic and proactive ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent time management skills and ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to get on with people at all levels and from all backgrounds
- Resilient, a self-starter and a team player
This is a 12 month temp to permanent contract.
If interested, please apply quoting the code FG-1906-6705