A leading UK health regulator is looking to expand their Communications team
A leading UK health regulator is looking to expand their Communications team through the appointment of a Digital Communications Officer who will be responsible developing content for the organisations social media and digital channels.
This is an exciting time to join the organisation to work alongside the Communications Manager to help increase the organisations online presence by maintaining and improving the organisations social and digital channels. As well as providing regular monitoring updates to the senior leadership on areas where the organisations online presence can be improved.
- Develop engaging content for the organisations website and social media channels that will appeal to key external stakeholders
- Provide regular updates for the organisations senior leaders evaluating the effectiveness of the varying social and digital communications channels
- Increase the impact of the organisations digital communications, using Google Analytics and SEO tools to do so
Skills and Experience
- Experience of developing content for social media and digital channels
- Previous experience working with content management systems
- Demonstrable experience and understanding of how social media channels work
- A strong understanding of digital analytics and how to interpret these.
The successful candidate will need to be tenacious and have the ability to work autonomously as well as with the wider team. The organisation offers flexible working and is looking to get someone in the post as soon as possible.
If you are interested in the opportunity, please apply ASAP quoting the reference number LH-1905-6639. Interviews are scheduled to take place on 6th June 2019.