An exciting opportunity for a digital communications expert at a leading membership organisation
WANO is a distinguished non-profit membership organisation who helps operators communicate effectively and share information openly to improve the safety of nuclear power plants.
Ellwood Atfield have partnered with the World Association of Nuclear Operators, the global leaders in nuclear safety, to find a Digital Communications Specialist. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who is passionate about social media and website content, and would like to proactively increase WANO’s online visibility, transparency and relevance to members, staff and external audiences.
- Taking a lead role in the development of the new WANO member website, plus generate & edit content for the WANO member website, public website and social media sites.
- Creating, developing and implementing a WANO Digital Communications Strategy, which supports the overall objectives of the Corporate Communications programme, as well as managing an online content calendar to ensure WANO’s digital products are regularly updated with relevant content.
- Working with the Communications team to push on new industry-wide campaigns, including their most recent industry-wide campaign 'Action for Excellence'.
- Being a key member of the Communications team in organising the bi-annual organisation-wide event, with the opportunity for international travel.
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbally and written.
- Demonstrable experience of producing content for digital platforms including web, content management systems, social media and email communications.
- Excellent interpersonal (relationship) skills with a proven ability to communicate with peers at all levels.
- Ability to self-manage, organise, prioritise tasks and work well under pressure.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact Eloise at firstname.lastname@example.org / 07435970530.