International oil and gas company seeks dynamic digital content editor to join the team
Our client, a leading international organisation in the oil and gas industry, is looking for a Digital Content Editor to join the team. Reporting into the Group Head of Communications, you will be the key creative driving force behind all digital content for the group, taking ownership of the global editorial calendar and having sole responsibility for all forward planning of content opportunities. This is a key 'change making' position within the organisation and the successful candidate will play a central role in driving change and bringing a streamlined approach to the editorial and content generation process.
An ideal role for a communications professional with a passion for news generation and driving change in a large, global organisation. With opportunities to fast track your progression and to work closely with senior communications and non communications executives, this will give you the opportunity to have a real impact.
- Taking ownership of the global editorial calendar and responsibility for forward planning of content opportunities and reactive announcements
- Developing and implementing a proactive, integrated content strategy that includes an audit of current channels and audience segmentation
- Developing the digital brand and tone of voice, to be applied across new and existing channels
- Taking overall responsibility for all digital channels regarding content creation, scheduling, publishing, engagement and reporting
Key skills and experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a strong news sense and flair for story-telling
- Experience of communicating with global non-desk-based or remote audiences
- A confident multi-channel communicator and change agent who spots improvements and delivers them
- Proven track record of creating highly engaging digital content which resonates with both external and internal audiences
- Proven track record of managing multiple production projects with competing deadlines
For more information, or to apply for this role, please forward a copy of your CV via the apply button, quoting reference JG-1901-6356