FTSE 250 tech business seeks Employee Engagement Manager
Our client, a FTSE 250 technology business, is looking for an Employee Engagement Manager to join their growing Corporate Affairs team. This business is in the process of a huge transformation and as part of this, they need to change the way they engage with their workforce. As a key member of the Corporate Affairs team, this person will design and deliver company-wide employee communications campaigns and initiatives. It is a fast paced and dynamic environment within a collaborative and well-rounded team.
- Develop and execute creative employee communications and engagement campaigns
- Build rapport with and influence stakeholders to drive outstanding employee communications
- Create compelling content that meets the needs of our audiences
- Provide stakeholders with strategic advice on employee communications and engagement
- Develop a close understanding of internal stakeholders’ needs and challenges to inform campaigns and initiatives
- Contribute to Corporate Affairs annual strategic planning
Key skills and experience required
- Experience of internal communications and engaging a disparate and diverse workforce
- Ideally experience of working in a global and matrix organisation
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to influence at a senior level
- Interest in corporate responsibility
- Strong understanding of employee communication channels, particularly digital and internal social media
If you would like to apply to be this organisation’s new Employee Engagement Manager, please apply.