FTSE 50 energy business seeks ESG expert
Our client is a leading international FTSE 50 business in the energy sector. They are looking for an ESG and Transparency Reporting Manager to play a key role in ensuring the organisation is a recognised leader in their programme of reporting. You will be an expert in ESG reporting with the communications skill set to engage effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Project management, directing the team and others
- Delivering a program of work, leading monthly working groups
- Horizon scanning, assessing trends and reporting on these to form a position and translate this into a plan, identifying who they need to engage with
- Overseeing and delivering ESG communications
- Engaging with the ratings agencies, understanding their requests, agreeing timelines, and developing a plan to engage with them
- Contribute to wider corporate reporting, including the annual report
Key skills and experience required
- Demonstrable ESG reporting experience
- Experience of working with rating agencies
- Understanding of TCFD, CDP and Net Zero reporting
- Experience of a corporate environment
Please apply with a cover letter and CV for this position.