Drive the executive content and editorial strategy for a global leader in technology
Our client, a global technology company, is recruiting for a Content and Editorial Manager to develop and oversee its content strategy for stronger positioning and storytelling across the EMEA region. Sitting in the Communications function and working closely with the Executive Engagement team, this newly-created position is focused on thought leadership theme setting, content creation and programme management for all C-Suite engagement activity.
- Set overall themes and objectives and editorial pipeline for a thought leadership content strategy and assets that resonate with a senior level audience and can be adapted and amplified by senior leaders
- Develop compelling speaker platforms and externally facing content for senior executives, with a strong focus on the senior level spokespeople who target the CEO, CIO and CMO communities
- Develop and maintain quarterly messaging themes, trends, points of view, talk tracks and presentations to ensure consistency across communications touchpoints
- Work closely with the US communications team to ensure alignment on messaging and themes.
Key skills and experience required
- Excellent writer and storyteller with ability to simplify and emotively express complex narratives across enterprise audiences
- Strong attention to detail and copy-editing skills as well as script and presentation development skills
- Understanding of multimedia, visual storytelling and modern communications platforms including social media platforms such as LinkedIn
- Excellent research and analytical skills; strong project management skills
- Experienced in working with senior business leaders
- Self-starter and highly collaborative and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
This is a 12-month contract to start asap. The office base can be London or Maidenhead with flexible working. Please apply below or email email@example.com for more details.