Innovative UK based energy and utilities company requires an External Communications Manager
Our client is funded by, and operates on behalf of the energy industry. They are looking to hire an External Communications Manager who will take ownership of engagement with the media, build relationships with key influencers and support the coordination of an integrated approach to communications.
- Help develop communciations campaigns, asssesing opportunities and ensuring activity is co-ordinated and consistent with the media and the firm's target audiences
- Build close relationships with key stakeholders
- Draft excellent content across a range of medium and develop and update key messaging and Q&As accordingly
- Brief senior spokespeople ahead of media interviews including the Executive Commitee
Key skills and experience required
- Proven experience in a media relations/press office role
- Interest of working with the energy sector, their regulators and dealing with environmental issues
- Strong influencing skills and ability to keep a calm head under pressure
- A good understanding of digital communication and reputation
Please do apply with your CV details to be considered for this role.