A leading health and social care provider are looking to expand their External Relations team
Our client, a leading health and social care provider in the UK is looking to hire an External Relations Associate to join their team on a six month fixed term contract. This is an exciting opportunity to join a busy External Relations Team working on an array of projects for the organisation.
Reporting to the External Relations Manager, you will be responsible for leading the communication around a large organisational campaign to recruit a new cohort of graduates. Furthermore, you will be tasked with generating successful coverage throughout the media and across various communication channels including the website and social media reaching out to a wider audience increasing brand awareness.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key members of national, regional and trade press
- Use your initiative to develop ideas for news stories and content that can be used to sell the organisations aims throughout the media
- Proactively identify opportunities where the organisations story can be told across varying channels including media, social media and website
- Manage content for the website and social media channels ensuring all content is engaging
- Work closely with design agencies to create a short film to be used at organisational events
- Brief external visitors including parliamentarians and donors that attend organisational events.
Key Skills and Experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- A strong understanding of digital and social media channels
- Proven track record of securing media coverage across national, regional and trade press
- Ability to develop and maintain working relationships with key journalists.
If you would like to apply for the position of External Relations Associate, please apply as soon as possible by quoting the reference number LH-1906-1689. Interviews will take place on Thursday 27th June 2019.