Interim CSR Manager role for a global FMCG brand
Our corporate client is looking for an interim Global Impact Communications Manager to build the profile of the Charity and fundraising arm of their business. The ideal candidate will have a passion for charity and sustainability and be confident working in a hands-on communications role to maximise commercial and fundraising opportunities.
The role is paying up to £50,000 for 12 months, starting as soon as possible.
- Shape the organisation’s Charity strategy and programme, working closely with the communications, social media, and marketing teams to ensure customer and charity engagement.
- Proactively identify new internal and external opportunities for engagement
- Work with third-party social media agency to manage the social media channels and content strategy
- Build and maintain relationships with charitable organisations, including member networks and industry associations
- Operational support, where needed, coordinating with customer service to help escalate charity inquiries
Key skills and experience required
- Communications experience is essential, ideally within Consumer PR
- The ability to work with multiple internal and external stakeholders and across different teams
- Previous experience working in the charity sector is required (in-house or agency)
- The ability to work confidently in a fast-paced corporate environment where a high degree of flexibility is required
- Outstanding writer and communicator
- An interest in how brands can be a catalyst for positive change in the world
If you would like to apply for this role, please apply quoting the reference number: OF-2105-7758