A leading organisation in the insurance and housing sectors seeks Government Affairs specialist.
We are working with an exciting organisation who specialise in work around housing and insurance. They are the leading provider or insurance for new build homes, who work with leading builders and lenders. They are dedicated to improving the construction of new homes in the UK. They are seeking a Government Affairs and Policy Adviser to support them with their campaigns and political engagement.
- Support with the implementation of the corporate affairs strategy
- Leading on the engagement with MPs and Lord’s offices- working with them on local issues within constituencies
- Support in developing and leading on campaigns with political stakeholders
- Work with colleagues to help them with Parliamentary monitoring
Key skills and experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for research and briefings
- Experience and knowledge of Parliament, and within Public Affairs
- A strong understanding and whereabouts of Westminster
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Confident engaging with senior stakeholders