Global leader in digital experiences seeks a Group Manager of Social Media and Content
This global leader in digital experiences is seeking a Group Manager of Social Media and Content, to join its EMEA Communications team to help drive brand growth in the UK and Europe. The business’ creative, digital and marketing solutions give everyone - from emerging artists to global brands - everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences.
The EMEA Communications team is based in a trendy and innovative office in Central London. The space is open plan, with meeting rooms, social hubs, a library, tech café and a games room.
The Group Manager of Social Media and Content will be responsible for overseeing all social and content strategies across EMEA.
You will be responsible for transforming and driving the social and content strategies to target both enterprise and consumer audiences. This role will coordinate across multiple functions which includes internal editorial teams, marketing, and communications to deliver creative and engaging content for social campaigns. The role will report into the Director of Communications for EMEA.
- Devise and develop stand-out differentiated social media campaigns that drive brand awareness and support business objectives in EMEA with a particular focus on UK, Germany and France.
- Responsible for working with multiple teams to create a combined editorial, content and channel strategy that aligns with the organisation's overall brand persona and commercial objectives
- Establish best practices for content production across multiple channels and regions, grow multiple communities
- Partner with the broader communications team, integrated marketing teams and agency networks to deploy engaging campaigns and content
- Determine investment strategies and measurement principles for organic and paid social, influencer engagement and channel management.
Key skills and experience required
- Experienced social and communications practitioner who has lead large scale campaigns in house or as a lead on an agency team
- Strong technology or creative industry knowledge, ideally with experience in rolling out global or regional campaigns
- Experience in people and line management, experience in leading and motivating internal and agency teams
- Excellent writer, editor and experience in running video-led content programmes
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders, including senior leadership. Confident counselling senior executives in a way that will secure buy-in and understanding.
For more information, or to apply for this role, please forward a copy of your CV via the apply button, quoting reference JG-1811-6274