Develop this Association’s communications strategy to protect, promote, and enhance an industry.
This high-profile trade body represents members’ interests to help protect, promote, and enhance the reputation of its industry.
As Head of Communications, you will lead a small high performing team of communicators whose work spans an international industry. Working closely with the Chair, CEO and Executive team, the communications team interacts daily the media and key stakeholders at all levels.
Main responsibilities include:
- Set and execute a proactive media and communications strategy to deliver impactful campaigns.
- Lead the Communications team, draft speeches, and prepare senior executives for media engagement.
- Build and maintain extensive networks across the media and communications community to provide insight and expert advice on communications matters.
- Lead the engagement with member firms on media and communications matters including through the running of the Communications Committee, maintaining regular contact with members’ communications teams, and providing insight and advice where needed.
- Actively contribute to the leadership of the wider Corporate Affairs function and the entire association.
Required skills and experience include:
- Experience in a communications and media relations role in the financial services.
- Substantial experience of generating proactive media stories delivering widespread media coverage.
- First class written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong organisational and project management skills.
- Good team leadership and management skills.
This senior communication leadership role is an opportunity to join a team of experts working in an international and diverse industry.
How to apply:
Please apply via the ‘Apply for this Role’ button.