A leading membership organisation in the transport sector needs to hire a Head of Communications
Our client is a leading membership organisation operating within the transport sector. Its' members range from huge multinationals to small family-run businesses. They are driving a revolution in the way that vehicles are powered, used and managed, and cover issues ranging from air quality and emissions through to consumer finance, taxation, post-Brexit industrial strategy, insurance and employment.
They need to hire an experienced communications professional who will help to drive proactive media and PR activity, including supporting policy influencing initiatives and high-profile influencing campaigns. The Head of Communications will report to the Director of Corporate Affairs and will lead a small team of three covering PR, communications and digital content.
Key responsibilities include:
- Create and execute a multi-channel communications strategy
- Produce assets in both written and multi-media form
- Manage media relations and develop collaborative and effective relationships with journalists and influential stakeholders
- Develop brand voice and maintain brand integrity across all platforms
- Support the organisation's marketing and communications activities
- Leverage digital and physical channels, measuring outcomes and effectiveness across the business
- Responsible for communications budget and compliance
Suitable candidates will demonstrate proven PR and media relations expertise. You will have a great eye for a story and a talent for creating compelling content for multiple communications channels. You will also demonstrate the ability to engage with and influence stakeholders across a broad membership base.
To apply for this exciting Head of Communications position, please attach your CV or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.