A leading trade association is seeking a new Head of Policy to join their dynamic team.
Our client is a leading trade association whose focus is supporting and working closely with logistic companies across rail, sea, road and industries. They are the largest membership organisation representing logistics, working with both members from transport, as well as retailers and manufacturers.
This is an exciting opportunity to engage on a wide range of pressing and highly relevant policy areas, including Brexit, the environment, transport, and employment and skills.
- Lead on successful campaigns and effective messaging for direct engagement with government decision makers, and key stakeholders to gain policy wins
- Liaise and communicate effectively with members
- Mentor and coach colleagues across the policy and engagement team
- Line manage one person
Key Skills and Experience Required
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent
- Previous experience of a range of policy areas, with experience within regulated industries being preferable
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Experience and willingness to mentor and manage team members
For more information, or to apply for the Head of Policy position, please forward a copy of your CV by clicking on the "Apply" button quoting the reference number "CA-2010-7524"