Are you an experienced researcher looking to lead your own research function in Westminster?
We are Ellwood Atfield, the largest specialist headhunter within communications and advocacy across London, Brussels and Geneva. Having enjoyed 20% year on year growth, our high-profile Leadership Practice who handle our senior appointments is seeking a dynamic and skilled Head of Research to create and develop a research team.
You will be supported by industry experts, former researchers and career headhunters to help you make a name for yourself on some of the most interesting retained searches that communications, public affairs, campaigning and advocacy has to offer.
- Lead and develop the research function
- Devise and drive best practice for your team
- Participate and engage with clients at meetings for example pitches and update meetings
- Provide research to support a portfolio of live searches
- Generate, approach and engage with suitable candidates and sources for assignments
- Use your writing skills to produce high-quality written work like research reports and long lists
- Support Directors with presentations and business intelligence for pitches
Key Skills and Experience:
- Experience of leading a team of researchers
- Significant experience in a research capacity with an extensive track record of sourcing and engaging candidates and sources
- An ambitious, proactive and professional working style and attitude
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal skills
- An interest in communications, public affairs and advocacy
View the Job Description HERE
Please apply below: