Join Ellwood Atfield's growing Health & Social Care recruitment practice
Ellwood Atfield is the fastest growing and most successful specialist recruitment firm within the corporate affairs space. Having grown incrementally by 20% over the past three years, and with exciting future growth plans, we are searching for talented individuals who can help to build our business, shape our story and provide an exemplary service to our customers.
Ellwood Atfield’s Health & Social care practice covers interim and permanent roles across all levels from ‘second jobbers’ through to senior director roles. After a successful financial year and doubling in size in our London office, we are looking to hire an additional consultant with proven recruitment experience to join this growing team. The health team offers a real opportunity for consultants who can work at a fast pace and be versatile to working in an interim and permanent capacity. Our clients range from small patient advocacy charities, social good causes, to MedTech, think thanks and pharmaceutical clients. Some of the candidates that the health and social care team have placed this year have directly impacted how the NHS work with pharmaceuticals around access to medicines, handling well known national media cases within charities, or even lobbying for change around pollution to improve lung conditions.... the projects we cover are often very high profile and genuinely rewarding!
The Consultant / Senior Consultant will be responsible for delivering set revenue targets through business development and subsequent assignment delivery. You will be a key person in our “One Team”, prepared to go the extra mile to actively contribute to the overall growth of the business. In return you’ll be supported with a structured career development plan, you’ll be well-rewarded financially and you will have the opportunity to work in a stimulating, collaborative, autonomous and dynamic environment. We are looking for an enthusiastic, talented and quality-led recruitment professional to help shape the development of this highly successful team.
- Assignment delivery
- Account management
- Budget and activity achievement
- Business development
- Identify, develop and win new long-term profitable relationships with clients in agreed sectors
- Actively contribute to an environment that is positive, ambitious and dynamic in a way that enhances the culture of the company
- Contribute to our marketing and brand development
- Adhere to all administration procedures, especially with regard to our CRM system, and other company records
Key experience / skills required:
- Successful track record of recruitment or a successful and distinguished career within communications or public affairs
- Aptitude and enthusiasm for business development
- Ability to engage with candidates and clients at all levels and stages of their careers
- An ambitious, proactive and professional working style and attitude
- Ability to work successfully under pressure within a fast paced and collaborative team
- A team player with good interpersonal skills, able to work with all EA staff in a friendly and supportive manner
- Excellent written skills
For more information about this or other current opportunities to join Ellwood Atfield, please send your CV via the link provided or email jules@ellwoodatfield to arrange a confidential discussion about internal recruitment.