Develop your recruitment career by joining EA's high-performing interim & freelance practice
Ellwood Atfield is the fastest growing and most successful specialist recruitment firm within the corporate affairs space. Having grown incrementally by 20% over the past three years, and with exciting future growth plans, we are searching for talented individuals who can help to build our business, shape our story and provide an exemplary service to our customers.
Our Interim & Freelance practice recruits 'gap plugging' and project-specific roles across all levels from ‘second jobbers’ through to senior director positions. The industry-leading team covers a broad range of corporate affairs mandates, from press & PR through to corporate communications, digital & social media, internal & change communications, public affairs and policy. The Interim & Freelance practice offers a real opportunity for consultants who can work at a fast pace and be versatile to working on exclusive and competitive assignments. We have an enviable client roster, with clients ranging from high-profile retail and FMCG businesses, through to charities, banks, transport and infrastructure businesses and education providers. Several of the candidates that the interim team have placed this year have directly impacted how organisations influence shareholders, Government, customers and internal audiences to help drive business success, improve working environments, and influence Government policy.
The interim Consultant / Senior Consultant will report to the Head of Practice and will be responsible for working on a wide range of interim assignments, delivering set revenue targets through business development and subsequent assignment delivery. You will be a key person in our “One Team”, prepared to go the extra mile to actively contribute to the overall growth of the business. In return you’ll be supported with a structured career development plan, you’ll be well-rewarded financially and you will have the opportunity to work in a stimulating, collaborative, autonomous and dynamic environment. We're looking for an enthusiastic, talented and quality-led recruitment professional to help shape the development of this high-performing team.
- Assignment delivery
- Account management
- Budget and activity achievement
- Business development
- Identify, develop and win new long-term profitable relationships with clients in agreed sectors
- Actively contribute to an environment that is positive, ambitious and dynamic in a way that enhances the culture of the company
- Contribute to our marketing and brand development
- Adhere to all administration procedures, especially with regard to our CRM system, and other company records
Key experience / skills required:
- Successful track record of recruitment or a successful and distinguished career within communications
- Aptitude and enthusiasm for business development
- Ability to engage with candidates and clients at all levels and stages of their careers
- An ambitious, proactive and professional working style and attitude
- Ability to work successfully at speed under pressure
- A team player with good interpersonal skills, able to work with all EA staff in a friendly and supportive manner
- Excellent written skills
For more information about this or other current opportunities to join Ellwood Atfield, please send your CV via the link provided or email jules@ellwoodatfield to arrange a confidential discussion about internal recruitment.