A trade association is looking for a Communications Advisor on an interim ongoing contract.
A leading trade association is currently recruiting for a Senior Communications Advisor on an ongoing contract. You will be covering and assisting the rest of the team whilst permanent recruitment is happening by being responsible for all media relations, as well as other external-facing duties. The role will be on a daily rate of £175 – £195 dependent on experience and is looking to get someone started as soon as possible.
- Handling proactive and reactive media relations with national and trade press
- Managing content of social media platforms (Twitter and Linkedin)
- Updating content on external-facing website
- Providing ad-hoc general support to the rest of the team
Key skills and experience required
- Experience of national press relations
- Background in a regulated sector or a regulator is highly advantageous
- Someone confident and adaptable
This role is very fast-moving, so will be interviewing in the next two weeks with a start date being around 5th August.
If you are interested, please submit your CV via the ‘apply’ button below, quoting the reference EF-1906-6718.