A global law firm is looking for Communications and Campaigns Manager to assist on a project.
An international law firm with their head office in London is currently looking for a Communications and Campaigns Manager on an 18-month project. You will be responsible for project managing and driving the execution of all aspects of the firm’s strategy to capture more digitalisation work from their clients. The salary will be £53,000 - £60,000 dependent on experience.
- Campaign management
- Work closely with colleagues to devise and manage the global marketing campaigns and sector-specific audience engagement programmes on the topic of digitalisation
- Ensure campaigns are delivered on time and on budget
- Content development
- Lead the commissioning and development of all written and audio content relating to digitalisation
- Create and maintain a content development calendar to ensure a regular strand of digitalisation content
- Relationship management
- Manage day-to-day relationships with external suppliers and internal departments
- Stakeholder engagement
- Manage communications on all campaigns on behalf of the digitalisation team
- Create and manage a regular internal newsletter to showcase campaign successes, upcoming projects and new content
Key skills and experience required
- Relevant communications and marketing experience, likely to be within a consultancy or other professional services organisation
- Excellent editorial and strong writing skills
- Skilled in change and project management
This role is very fast-moving, so will be interviewing in the next two weeks with a view to starting in the next month (one-month notice is fine).
If you are interested, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the reference EF-1904-6565.