An exciting opportunity has arisen with an energy company for a Communications Executive.
A global renewable energy company with a head office in London is currently looking to recruit a Communications Executive to join their team on a 12-month FTC. This role will be paying up to around £40,000 and is flexible.
This is an opportunity for a dynamic writer and communicator to join an enthusiastic and proactive Marketing & Communications team. You will be working across the entire business globally to develop, plan and implement content and communication strategies for both in-house and external campaigns.
- Writing and despatching of press releases
- Developing new ideas for bright and engaging content
- Event management where associated with communication campaigns
- Managing external agencies where required – press, digital, events, design to deliver against all content campaigns
- Assisting at corporate events
Key skills and experience required
- Proven track record of strong writing
- Able to adapt your writing to varying audiences
- Being able to adapt to a proactive and reactive environment
- Having a background from an agency or from the energy sector would be advantageous
For more information, or to apply for the Communications Executive position, please forward a copy of your CV by clicking on the 'Apply' button quoting the reference number EF-1906-6679.