leading organisation within the gaming industry looking for an interim Communications manager
My client is a leading organisation within the gaming industry, and they are looking for a versatile and engaging Communications Manager to join their team on a 9 month FTC. This role reports into the Director of Corporate Affairs and works closely with the Corporate Affairs team, working across their EMEA and North American operations.
- Ownership of social media channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube) to drive engagement and thought leadership
- Supporting the creation of relevant content to support storytelling including think pieces, infographics, presentations, video assets etc.
- Building a working relationship with external PR agency
- Generating and disseminating positive PR stories
- Supporting internal communications
Key Skills Required:
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively, cross-functionally to generate compelling stories, content and creative assets.
- Takes ideas through to execution and delivery
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity please click 'APPLY' and quote the reference number FG-1904-6584