A university in London is looking to hire a Digital Communications Officer on a 3-month contract.
A university based in London is currently looking to recruit a Digital Communications Officer to join their communications and engagement team on a 3-month interim basis. The role will be paying around £130 – £175 per day dependent on experience.
- Contribute to the internal and external communications of the university by writing content for newsletters and all digital channels
- Update webpages
- Assist other departments in the creation of webpages
- Attend internal meetings to tease out news stories and content that would be of interest to internal stakeholders
Key skills and experience required
- Recent experience of working in a digital role
- You need to be proactive and able to adapt your writing to varying audiences
- Strong systems skills that include Photoshop
For more information, or to apply for the Digital Communications Officer position, please forward a copy of your CV by clicking on the 'Apply' button quoting the reference number EF-1904-6580.