A leading trade association is currently recruiting for an interim Digital Content Editor.
A leading trade association is currently recruiting for an interim Digital Content Editor on a day-rate ongoing interim contract of £150 - £250 per day depending on experience.
This exciting opportunity will be about ensuring the effective coordination of the organisation’s social media and digital channels. You will have autonomy to manage the channels and the content generation for them, as well as assisting in the strategy moving forward.
- Take ownership of the organisation’s digital channels and drive improvement and innovation to engage our current audience and reach new audiences
- Manage the external-facing web content, ensuring that it is accurate, timely and engaging for audiences
- Ensure that social media is used effectively on the site and in promoting the website and the organisation, in line with organisational strategy
- Schedule, film and edit video content for internal, external and member communications
Key skills and experience required
- Strong experience of working in a stand-alone role
- Proficient in content generation and social media channel management
- Experience of handling SEO
- Financial Services sector experience is desirable
This role will start as soon as possible, within the next two or three weeks, so if you are immediately available that’s a bonus.
If you are interested, please submit your CV via the ‘apply’ button below, quoting the reference EF-1909-6854.