Urgent Temp to Permanent Opportunity with Global Association
Our client is a leading global trade association with around 800 members from over 60 countries. It is the gatekeeper to safety in an industry where a marginal difference has a substantial impact.
Working with the Head of Marketing and Communications you will:
- Create and maintain social media calendar, campaigns and content plans.
- Contribute to overall communication campaigns and plans.
- Support internal communications activities.
- Support the associations general marketing and communications activities as required.
- Update the Associations website with approved content, transforming content where needed to ensure appropriate for digital.
- Plan, prepare and post content daily on the Associations social media channels.
- Enhance and grow the organisation’s social media presence through creative content
- Contribute content and layout content of the Association’s digital newsletter and associated website.
- Regular mail outs to Association’s Membership.
- Support membership communications through e-newsletters and communications on all platforms including creating digital material.
- Support creation of pod casts and other media and the creation and production of any marketing material, external
To be successful you will have:
- Degree or professionally qualified in PR, Marketing or Communications
- In depth experience in digital marketing
- Expertise in using social media to promote an organisation from a B2B aspect
- Experience of working in a relevant broad scope communications role
- Some Marketing and PR background with relevant B2B experience
- Some experience of working in a membership/committee structure environment would be advantageous.
- Some experience in the energy sector would be advantageous.
- A strong team work ethic but also able to work autonomously on projects.
- Ability to manage a busy and varied work programme, often with competing deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail., planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to quickly build professional relationships, internally and externally
This is an URGENT temp to perm opportunity. Interviews will take place w/c 1st March with a proposed start date no later than 15th March.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV by clicking on the ‘apply for this role’ button.