Interim Director of Communications role to start in July
Reporting to the CEO, you will lead a high performing large Digital, Marketing and Communications Directorate, which offers a full and integrated service to the whole organisation, and play a leading role in their ongoing response to the pandemic and recovery in months ahead.
This is an interim role for initially 10 months, to start on Monday 5th July.
- Provide strategic advice and support to the Board, CEO and Executive team
- Lead and develop an integrated Leadership Team across Digital, Marketing and Communications
- Manage the organisation’s reputation through internal and external engagement strategies
- Provide advice and set the direction on public communications with stakeholders, including the media
- Be a key liaison with government and political colleagues
- Lead the creation, implementation and activation of future campaigns
- Speak at external events and attend media interviews
Key Skills and Experience:
- Experience of implementing strategy in a charity, government department or similar environment
- Strong leadership skills with a proven track record in managing large, high performing teams
- Excellent communication, advocacy and influencing skills
- A proven track record in implementing successful marketing campaigns
- Media and spokesperson credentials