A London airport is looking for a Government Relations Manager on an interim basis.
A high-profile London Airport is looking for an interim Government Relations Manager to join their busy team, on a 2-month interim contract. You will assist with workload regarding a specific project, handling all liaison with Labour politicians in particular.
This role will be paid on a daily rate of £250 depending on experience, and is to start as soon as possible, but the end of August at the latest.
- Assist with political engagement including meetings, attending events and party conference
- Provide reassurance to labour politicians over the airports plans and blueprints for the future
- Liaise with labour politicians on a local, regional and national level to continue the messaging
Key skills and experience required
- Public affairs experience
- An established network of Labour politicians
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with opinion-formers and decision makers from across the political spectrum, and other stakeholders
- Strong political acumen and sensitivity; an understanding of the factors that motivate and influence political parties and corporate players
This role is very fast-moving, so will be interviewing in the next two weeks with a view to starting by the end of August.
If you are interested, please submit your CV via the ‘apply’ button below, quoting the reference EF-1908-6787