Interim opportunity for an established Head of Research with a leading membership body
Our client is a membership body for the UK’s private equity and venture capital industry. They are looking for an established Head of Research to join on an interim basis to lead the team through a key period in the organisation’s research calendar.
- Operational leader of the organisation’s technical research, overseeing key research activity and working closely with the Policy and Membership Departments
- Provide the technical expertise and leadership to design and deliver research projects within the programme, focused on investment activity and industry performance measurement
- Member engagement to ensure research meets members needs and expectations
- Operational liaison with external experts among members, academics and other research providers
- Design and deliver surveys of members and others in support of the work of the department, the Policy department and others.
Key skills and experience required
- A degree in Maths or a statistics-based subject and senior-level experience of both quantitative and qualitative research
- Ability to demonstrate your proven leadership skills and experience of line managing staff
- Strong project management and evaluation experience
- Strong communication skills, enjoy working with a variety of stakeholders, building valuable professional relationships with senior management, colleagues and clients
- Expertise and understanding of key areas relevant to the industry.
This is a three-month contract to begin January 2021. Please apply below or email Rachel Smith for further information email@example.com