High-profile organisation in the transport sector seeks interim Internal Comms Business Partner
My client is a high-profile organisation in the transport industry, and they are looking to recruit an interim Internal Communications Business Partner to support the internal communication team. This presents an interesting opportunity to work with a varied and disparate audience, looking for new and creative ways to keep all employees engaged.
- Support internal communications on event and channel management, and respond
- Source communication content for distribution via various communication channels, as directed by the Senior Internal Communications Manager.
- Liaise with external suppliers, when necessary, to deliver communication materials, such as videos, articles and leafelts
- Work with the IC team to maintain a network of communications contacts to monitor feedback and act as a source for stories.
- Develop and maintain the internal communication campaign calendar.
Key skills and experience required
- Extensive experience in employee communications
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Experienced in stakeholder management at senior level
- Ability to deliver high quality employee communications in a fast-paced environment
- Extensive knowledge and experience at using multiple communications channels
If this role looks of interest please apply using the link and quoting the reference FG-1911-6983