Major UK retail business seeks change communications specialist
Our client, one of the best-known names on the UK high street, is seeking an internal communications specialist on an interim basis. You will ensure that colleagues across the business understand the purpose of the change agenda, the part it plays in the strategic direction of the business, and keep colleagues informed and engaged as various change initiatives progress.
- Build a thoughtful and robust communications strategy and plan which supports business objectives and is aligned with the overarching communications, brand and corporate affairs strategy
- Develop clear measurables which chart the progress of both the change agenda and project messaging
- Acting as a strategic advisor to senior stakeholders, including leadership team members
- Provide clear guidance and insight to the programme teams, supporting them to deliver important messages in an engaging, effective and engaging way
- Develop creative and accurate written, digital and face to face communications content, ensuring that the audience is always front of mind.
Key skills and experience required
- Extensive experience in a communications role
- Experience in major Transformation programmes, effecting mindset and culture change across organisations, reinforcing and embedding sustainable change
- Strong communications planning ability
- Ability to build strong relationships across teams
- Highly organised, results and measurement focused.
This is a 6-12 month contract to start by May 2019 at the latest. Please apply below or email email@example.com for further information.