Global Law Firm seeks Interim Internal Communications Manager for 12 month FTC
Our client, a leading legal practice are looking for a Internal Communications to join their team for a year long fixed term contract.
The IC Manager will support the Senior Internal Communications manager in ensuring that IC strategy, policies and channels are appropriate and relevant in support of their business strategy. You will also provide internal communications advice and support to a wide range of global issues and projects.
- Support the Senior Manager Internal Communications in setting the strategic direction and priorities for IC globally, and to ensure that the function meets business requirements.
- Help monitor IC best practice and recommend improvements
- Plan and implement specific IC campaigns in support of the business and/or in support of marketing or PR-led campaigns, ensuring the appropriate selection of tools and channels for the audience
- Advise key stakeholders of the organisations global offices, practice groups and support functions on planning and delivery of effective internal communications in their respective areas
- Ensure the alignment of internal business messages with the organisations strategic priorities.
Key Skills and Experience required
- Previous experience in the legal sector is essential
- Experience of acting as an internal consultant or business partner
- Understands the challenges and pressures faced by business leaders and has insight into the external environment and business trends
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity please click 'APPLY' and quote the reference number FG-1903-6450