Global consumer organisation looking for Internal Communications Manager on 6 month FTC
This global organisation is looking for a confident and creative internal communications professional to support their team. Reporting to the Head of internal communications and sitting as part of the corporate affairs team, the successful candidate will be responsible for creating content for IC channels, supporting on the management of internal events and the delivery of employee communications & engagement campaigns across a large and varied audience. This role presents a great opportunity to work for a globally recognised brand, working with a variety of audiences in a fast-paced and high energy environment.
- Creation of content for internal communications channels, including the intranet and e-bulletins
- Management of internal events, such as townhalls and roadshows
- Support in the development of key messaging in change and engagement campaigns
- Providing support to business leaders through the creation of engaging IC plans
Experience and Attributes
- Excellent written and spoken communications expertise
- Experience working in global and complex organisations
- Experience in managing IC channels
- Confident, personable and used to dealing with a range of audiences.
- Excellent project management and organisation skills
This interim position presents a fantastic opportunity to utilise your proven communications expertise and excellent writing skills, working with one of the biggest global consumer brands. Starts ASAP for 6 months.
To apply for this fantastic interim Internal Communications please click apply below and quote the reference FG-1904-6539