Interim Internal Communications role in a well-known organisation in the media & broadcast sector
A well-known organisation in the media & broadcast sector are looking for a talented internal communications professional to support their busy team. This is a 6 month interim opportunity reporting into the Head of Internal communications with an immediate start.
- Work with other members of the Internal Communications team to develop and deliver messages which engage and energise colleagues through our digital channels and face to face meetings.
- Be a business partner for the Technology, Chief Economist, ICT and Spectrum functions.
- Publish timely content on our intranet and other digital channels such as our digital signage system.
- Embed an evaluative approach into the delivery of internal communications to provide the evidence for ongoing improvements to our communication and our channels.
- Provide communications support for the organisations ongoing change programme.
Key skills and experience required
- Previous experience working within internal communications.
- Ability to work independently, while also seeking input and perspectives from a wide range of stakeholders.
- Experience of delivering communications plans that support organisation priorities and deliver change.
- Understanding of analytics and insights and how evidence can be used to inform future development of products and services.
- Understanding of technology and the ability to explain and translate complex stories into Plain English.
If this role looks of interest please click apply below quoting the reference FG-1905-6637.