High profile London Airport is looking for an Interim Internal Communications Officer
One of the most high profile London Airports is looking for an interim Internal Communications Officer to join their busy team, on a 3 month placement. As the Internal communications officer you will have responsibility for delivering communication on behalf of the business, working closely with the HR, IT and External Communications functions to support in the development of several projects. You will also have responsibility for the day-to-day management of channels and producing engaging content to a wide and varied internal audience.
- Write and produce a broad range of internal communications, including staff emails, presentations, and the weekly e-newsletter
- Finalise the organisation of the next quarterly all-staff meetings with the CEO – preparing the presentation, liaising with guest speakers and all the logistics e.g. catering, equipment hire and video content
- Project management, content generation and design management of the airport’s quarterly community magazine, which is distributed to all staff
- Develop strategies for staff engagement in support of different business areas and priorities such as health & safety, wellbeing, staff benefits. Maintain a clear content calendar for upcoming stories and key moments over the summer.
- Support events, visits and tours
- Undertake other duties as may be assigned from time to time by line manager, including copy writing and other press office functions
Key Skills and Experience Required
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience in an Internal Communications role
- Excellent written and verbal communication ability, with style adaptable to suit different communication tools and audiences
- A genuine interest in internal communications and confidence to deal with a variety of stakeholders across airport departments, and the people.
If this role looks of interest please click apply below quoting the reference FG-1905-6644