A leading children's social care charity is looking to expand their team
Our client is a leading children’s social care charity that seeks to advocate on behalf of, and support children across the UK. Working together with children, families and young individuals to promote their stories and influence the government on issues that affect their lives. This organisation is at the heart of benefiting children’s lives.
Our client is looking for a part time (3 days per week) interim Internal Communications Project Manager to deliver a new strategic organisational initiative that will be rolled out to over 8000 members of staff and 20,000 volunteers. This role will play an integral part in driving the direction of this internal project, providing strategic oversight to senior internal stakeholders and project management to ensure this project is delivered. This role provides an opportunity to work closely across various departments throughout the organisation including the Head of Internal Communications.
- Working closely with senior internal stakeholders to project manage the roll out of a high profile internal initiative that is part of the corporate strategy
- Tailoring your approach to appeal to various audiences from volunteers to senior internal stakeholders
- Working closely with senior internal stakeholders to develop the strategy and plans around the implementation of an internal project
- Communicating across a variety of channels to engage with internal stakeholders including the intranet, newsletters and emails
- Be creative and strategic and develop a robust plan for this initiative
Key skills and experience required
- Experience launching new programmes/ initiatives
- Demonstrate previous experience of project management
- Experience working in the charity sector is advantageous
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders internally
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to demonstrate previous internal communications experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience dealing with high profile/ sensitive information
If you would like to apply for this role, please apply ASAP by using the link below quoting the reference number LH-1902-6373.
This role has a really quick turnaround so do not delay in sending across your application.